I recently released the first of a 3-part-training series entitled “Break through Fear & Self-doubt so you can finally Start Homeschooling with Confidence.” In that video, I share and explain 10 joys of homeschooling that I’ve discovered, and so I’d like to enumerate it here as well. By no means are these the only ones. So here goes:
- You get to develop a strong bond with your child.
- You get to discover more of who your child is.
- You get to instill in your child a love of learning.
- You get to learn with your child.
- You have the freedom and flexibility to choose what’s best for your child and your family, given your situation.
- You get to nurture your child’s interests and talents.
- Your child can go at his or her own pace, eliminating unnecessary stress.
- You get to witness your child’s growth and development.
- You get to have a variety of experiences…because you can.
- You get to grow as a parent.
If you’d like to check out a video excerpt, click here.
If you haven’t yet, you can sign up for this free training series, and also receive a free downloadable PDF. Sign up here.
Hope you join me!
If you’re already homeschooling, which of these joys have you experienced? What else can you add to the list? Let me know in the comments. 🙂